The wait is finally over – the start of the 2018 NASCAR Season is here! Drivers head to Daytona for 500 Qualifying and the Advance Auto Parts Clash – we get you ready for the first weekend of action, debate the new rule changes, try to figure out that the heck a ‘choose rule’ is, talk NASCAR News – and more!
– Danica’s Daytona paint scheme
– The 500 entry list is out…guys how many cars are on it?
– We review last-minute NASCAR rule changes
– What is the ‘choose rule’, and is it a good idea?
– Brian France tries to convince himself Monster Energy will renew
– Premium Motorsports has everything but a regular driver
– Tri-Star is renting rides, if you’re interested…
– Paint Scheme Preivew and Picks for The Clash!
Be sure to check out the website at Motoweek.net, follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@motoweek), and like the show on Facebook at facebook.com/motoweek.net
Thanks for listening!