More fan involvement? More tracks? More souvenir haulers? We continue our debate on how NASCAR can get more fans interested in the sport with our off-the-track suggestions, and talk the latest NASCAR News: Roush cuts back (again), Truex wins stuff, track news, and more on the latest ITD podcast!
– Roush Racing sells another Charter – is it time for Fenway to step in and turn things around (or have they already?)
– NASCAR loses a major sponsor – what does it mean?
– Ganassi, BK Racing making behind-the-scenes moves
– Martin Truex, Jr. wins a bunch of awards nobody has ever heard of before
– Track and Sponsor news
– NASCAR obviously doesn’t listen to the show – decides to make races LONGER in one of their lower series…
– The NASCAR popularity debate – what can be done off the track to get fans more interested in the sport
Be sure to check out the website at InTheDraftShow.com, follow us on Instagram and Twitter (@InTheDraftShow), and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/InTheDraftShow)
Thanks for listening!