Three spots are taken in NASCAR’s Championship 4 – and the final spot all comes down to Phoenix! We talk about the playoff drivers left, and whether the new point system is making things more exciting or not. Plus – Stewart-Haas makes a perplexing move, Kenseth could be headlining in another series, and our picks for Phoenix!
The rundown for the show:
– Kevin Harvick scores one of his biggest playoff wins at Texas
– Martin Truex, Jr. is locked into Homestead – does that take away some of the fun?
– Ryan Blaney and Chase Elliott are racing great, but have no real shot – does that take away some of the fun?
– We debate Martin Truex Jr.’s popularity with the fans
– Playoff winners and losers
– Kooky Points!
– The Playoff Bubble
– Surprise Finishers
– Stewart-Haas and Smithfield make an interesting move
– Matt Kenseth is done…but should he be?
– Kurt Busch is still in limbo
– NASCAR Driver news
– Paint Scheme Preview and Picks for Phoenix! Plus our weekly side-bet
Be sure to check out the website at InTheDraftShow.com, follow us on Twitter (@InTheDraftShow), and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/InTheDraftShow)
Thanks for listening!