It is the first cut-race in the NASCAR Playoffs – and it *might* be interesting…maybe someone other than Truex or Busch will win! We talk Toyota’s dominance, the Playoff bubble, Stewart-Haas troubles – and the new Cup team that lasted an entire day! Plus: the latest NASCAR News, and our Paint Scheme Preview and Picks for Dover!
The rundown for the show:
– The best NASCAR book ever!
– Kyle Busch wins a New Hampshire race that had one interesting thing happen
– Toyota continues to dominate
– Segment winners at Loudon
– Kooky Points!
– Playoff Winners and Losers last weekend
– Surprise Finishers
– The NASCAR Playoff bubble drivers – and why has the best chance to make it to Round 2 after Dover
– NASCAR News
– Does Toyota have an unfair advantage?
– Monster Energy wants ‘more time’ before deciding to continue their sponsorship…should NASCAR be concerned?
– A new team starts up Monday, and bails on their first Cup race Tuesday…
– Stewart-Haas lineup still up in the air – how long will they wait, and who could race for them?
– Bristol tire test
– Paint Scheme Preview and Picks for Dover
– This week’s side bet
Be sure to check out the website at InTheDraftShow.com, follow us on Twitter (@InTheDraftShow), and like us on Facebook (facebook.com/InTheDraftShow).
Thanks for listening!