It’s crunch time for the NASCAR playoff hopefuls at Richmond! We talk about the drivers trying to win their way in Saturday night and who has the best chance, then tackle the Denny Hamlin penalties from Darlington and discuss whether it is time to take away wins from drivers. Plus – RCR and Petty rumors lead the way in the NASCAR News, (yet) another reason why taking Cup drivers out of lower series makes the racing better – and our Paint Scheme Preview and Picks for Richmond!
The rundown for the show:
– Darlington – Denny Hamlin’s impressive win
– Darlington – Denny Hamlin’s impressive penalties – it it time to take away a win?
– Martin Truex, Jr. clinches the regular season title
– Segment winners and Surprise finishers last week
– The NASCAR Playoff Bubble drivers – who has the best shot to win their way in, and strategies for the points drivers
– The Truck race – was Cindric’s move good, or cheap??
– NASCAR News
– RCR throws a curveball – Ty Dillon is not coming over to the family business
– Richard Petty Motorsports says they aren’t merging with anyone – what are they up to, then?
– Daniel Suarez – and the dumbest sponsor story this side of Nature’s Bakery – who is REALLY at fault
– Bubba Wallace gets another shot – with a Cup team backing him
– Sponsor news, Most Popular Driver voting
– Richmond! Paint Scheme Preview and Picks, plus – the side-bet of the week!
Be sure to check out the website at InTheDraftShow.com, follow us on Twitter (@InTheDraftShow), and like the show and leave you comments on Facebook (facebook.com/InTheDraftShow)
Thanks for listening!