It’s Throwback Weekend in Darlington, but more importantly – there are only two more chances to make the Playoffs! We recap the unusual Xfinity race at Road America, go over all the latest NASCAR News – including Hendrick number-swapping, Petty merger rumors and driver news, then debate our favorite paint schemes and make picks for the Southern 500!
The rundown for the show:
– Xfinity at Road America – Jeremy Clements is the surprise winner of an unusual race
– NASCAR News
– Hendrick Motorsports gives Chase the 9 and gets rid of the 5 – smart move?
– Our predictions for Petty Motorsports and Childress Racing, and whether the Petty name will still be in NASCAR
– Menards set to sponsor someone other than a Menard
– Team news with William Byron, the No.77 car and Hermie Sadler
– Small Team Drama! The Gray Gaulding money is flowing again at BK Racing
– Darlington Throwback Weekend – is it time to put it on the shelf for a bit?
– Wilson and Wazz’s best paint schemes of the weekend
– Southern 500 Picks (and this week’s side-bet)
Be sure to check out the website at InTheDraftShow.com, follow us on Twitter (@InTheDraftShow), and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/InTheDraftShow)
Thanks for listening!