The Monster Energy Cup Series may be taking a week off, but we never do! We discuss about why Kyle’s Bristol sweep is as disappointing as it is impressive, lament Keselowski Racing’s departure from the Truck Series, talk about the RPM rumors, preview the latest Darlington Paint Schemes, and more!
The rundown for the show:
– Kyle Busch sweeps Bristol – is it a good, or bad thing?
– Erik Jones almost wins his first race
– Kooky Points!
– Surprise Finishers
– The Playoff Bubble – can Clint Bowyer and Joey Logano get in?
– NASCAR News
– Brad Keselowski closes up shop on one of the Truck teams that was actually doing things the right way
– Richard Petty Motorsports rumors – can they keep their sponsor? Bubba, or Almirola? And Ford, or Chevy??
– Chris Buescher contract – did Ford just lose another driver?
– Latest Darlington paint schemes
– Paint Scheme Preview for Xfinity at Road America
Be sure to check out the website at InTheDraftShow.com, follow us on Twitter (@InTheDraftShow), and like us on Facebook and leave your comments at facebook.com/InTheDraftShow
Thanks for listening!