There’s a lot of NASCAR News this week – you can listen to the people on your radio tell you what the networks want you to hear, or you can get real opinions on the latest ITD show! We talk Cup driver limits, Silly Season news, Sponsor issues, Overtime lines and more – plus, Kyle’s Pocono win, and our Paint Scheme Preview and Picks for Watkins Glen.
The rundown for the show:
– Kyle Busch finally wins a race
– Joey Logano digs his hole a little deeper
– Kyle Petty makes a good point
– Segment Winners
– Kooky Points
– Surprise Finishers
– NASCAR News
– Kurt Busch is done at SHR…or maybe he’s not…
– Cup Series Xfinity/Truck limits – too far, or not far enough (if you listen to the show, you already know the answer)?
– That weird overtime line controversy
– Larson, Wallace, looking for sponsors
– Small team drama!
– Paint Scheme news, and Junior cashing in
– Preview and Picks for Watkins Glen – and our side-bet of the week – who Said??
Be sure to check out the website at InTheDraftShow.com, follow us on Twitter (@InTheDraftShow), and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/InTheDraftShow)
Thanks for listening!