Road Course Racing is fun! Ok – Wilson and Wazz may not share the same opinion on that, but they both agree that NASCAR at Sonoma will be exciting this weekend! On the show: we review Kyle Larson’s win at Michigan, try to decide if it is time for Toyota to panic, and debate why Silly Season isn’t terribly…silly, despite a prime car being available. Plus, all the NASCAR News, and our Paint Scheme Preview and Picks for Sonoma!
Here is the rundown for the show:
– Kyle Larson takes another impressive win in Michigan
– Kyle Busch loses out again – is it time for Joe Gibbs Racing to panic?
– Kooky points!
– We know Larson is on fire, and Ganassi is again leading the points – but can Jamie Mac win a race, too?
– Surprise finishers at Michigan
– NASCAR News
– Silly Season Rumors…or a lack thereof – the 88 car is open, and possibly others. Major drivers are available. So where are all the real rumors?
– The one Dale Junior rumor that is almost guaranteed to come true
– Bubba gets the boot from the #43 car for the weekend
– BK Racing leaves a car at home
– Should another Xfinity team try to move up to Cup?
– Wilson comes up with some side bets while Wazz is away
– Paint Scheme Preview and Picks for Sonoma
Be sure to check out the website at InTheDraftShow.com, follow us on Twitter (@InTheDraftShow), and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/InTheDraftShow)
Thanks for listening!