NASCAR heads to Pocono, Bubba gets his first ride in the bigs, and Cup drivers take over the show! (Not our show, although that would probably make it more entertaining). We look back at all the action in Dover, preview the weekend at the Tricky Triangle, and try to figure out if we’re the youngest NASCAR viewers in the country. Plus – the latest NASCAR News, and our picks for Pocono!
Here is the rundown for the show:
– Jimmie wins (again) in Dover
– Great racing doesn’t require putting gunk on the track
– Kooky Points and surprise finishers at the Monster Mile
– Who does Dale Junior think you should root for when he retires? Half the field, apparently…
– NASCAR News
– Bubba Wallace takes over the No.43 – is the move more permanent than we think?
– Should Kyle have been penalized for his runaway wheel last week?
– The average age of a NASCAR TV viewer – it’s a mature sport, apparently
– Kasey Kahne might listen to the show, Joey Gase is cool with us sponsoring him
– Cup drivers get ready to call the Xfinity race
– Paint Scheme Preview and Picks for Pocono
Be sure to check out the website at InTheDraftShow.com, follow us on Twitter (@InTheDraftShow), and like the show on Facebook (Facebook.com/InTheDraftShow)!
Thanks for listening!