NASCAR moves out West, and we’ve got a lot of questions on the latest ITD Podcast: are segments really making a difference in the racing? Does the point system make sense? And what was up with Kyle Larson running the high line in Atlanta? Plus – Vegas gets a second race, new HOF candidates, our Paint Scheme Preview and Picks for Las Vegas, and more!
Here is the rundown for the show:
– Atlanta – go a little too fast…lose a race
– Did segments change the racing at all?
– Did the new point system work with Kevin Harvick? And if so, how do you explain it to a casual fan?
– To pave…or not to pave – we have the answer!
– Atlanta surprises
– We interview Auto Club Speedway President Dave Allen
– Las Vegas gets another race – we know money is the big reason – but is it a good move?
– 2018 NASCAR HOF Nominees – including some great new candidates
– Do you want quieter race cars?
– Goodyear puts the smackdown on Kyle Busch
– Paint Scheme Preview and Picks for Las Vegas
Be sure to check out the website at InTheDraftShow.com, follow us on twitter (@InTheDraftShow), and like us on Facebook (facebook.com/InTheDraftShow)
Thanks for listening!