The Daytona 500 is over – now it is time for the real NASCAR season to begin! We analyze all of the drama, segments, rules and controversy of the 500, talk about all the latest driver news, plus – our Paint Scheme Preview and Picks for Sunday’s race in Atlanta!
Here is the rundown for the show:
– Datyona 500 – the finish was exciting, but what about the racing?
– What does Kurt’s win mean for Ford this season?
– Segments, 5-minute clocks and more – what worked, what didn’t, and why
– Kyle’s upset…so nothing is new there…
– Daytona surprises,ratings and penalties
– Joey gets a *really* long contract
– SHR sponsorship woes
– One-Day Cup events – the next big change?
– Two tracks start a feud over a road-course race that isn’t even happening at this point
– Atlanta – preview, Paint Schemes and Picks!
Be sure to check out the website at InTheDraftShow.com, follow us on Twitter (@InTheDraftShow) and like us on Facebook (facebook.com/InTheDraftShow)
Thanks for listening!